*
"Hero"
You know something is wrong when your mind is clouded with many contradicting sentiments; seemingly understandable consequences that have mutated into many undesirable negative repercussions.
You know something is wrong when there is a fiery rage burning within you.
You know something is wrong when you have temporarily forgotten the feeling of satisfaction and contentment.
The aforementioned aptly encapsulates my current sentiments.
I have become temporarily confused about the many things in my life. Sometimes I do indeed ask myself why I have so much on my mind. Am I testing the boundaries of my own brain? Haha. It is in moments like these when I find myself questioning the Lord. Why this and why that. Naive? Almost. Futile? Almost certainly.
"The Grass is always greener on the other side" goes the famous cliched saying. How very true. There is the hype about overseas universities. There is the hype about scholarships. Just yesterday, there was an article about the difficulty in gaining admission into the Ivy League. The hype about Education and the value of degrees.
A Basic and general degree? A specialised degree? 2nd Upper? 1st Class?
Lets evoke some emotions. Let me paint you a picture.
Think of a hamster, a cute fur ball, running happily on his wheel, held within the limits of his own cage. Does that helpless and meaningless image ring a bell?
You know something is wrong when all you can do is conjure up pitiful and pathetic imagery to evoke emotions and parallel that with you own sentiments.
I seriously need an Ultimatum.
*
~*Chris* Was Here At 9:45 pm~
~~~