*
"Fake Plastic Trees"
Dark Knight was incredible. I think it is easily one of the best shows I have EVER watched. Gosh, I don't remember really liking any show as much as this one.
The characters were awesome and the stunts and themes were amazing! The plot was intricately woven as well. 5 Stars 5 Stars!
Which character left the most striking impression on you?
For me, it was clearly Harvey Dent.
I really liked that character. I found him the most realistic character of all as he illustrated prominent and poignant thematic concerns such as the struggle for morality, the weakness of humanity and the degeneration of a human being due to humane emotions. I could really empathise with Dent's struggle for goodness and his eventual fall into madness. It was through the seemingly futile struggle between good and evil that I found the most realistic depiction of the individual.
I appreciated how he was a blend between the orderliness and goodness of Batman versus the madness, chaotic and mercurial nature of the Joker.
Personally I found the "two-faced" nature of Dent, a reflection on the superficiality of society today. The multiple layers of identity, the facade of goodness and the fragility of humanity.
Moreover, I always had a fascination with the theme of duality. I enjoy tapping to the concepts of doppelganger, alter-ego and the clash of goodness and evil. Call it a morbid fascination, but that is just me. :) To each his own eh?

So a new week awaits.
A new squad, A new bunk and a whole lot of new experiences waiting to be unleashed.
So what it is going to be then eh?*
~*Chris* Was Here At 6:33 pm~
~~~