*
"Back to Black"
Catching up is always fun. I love catching up, don't you?
Chatting together and just reminiscing fond memories over a meal.
I like that.
Well, the aforementioned has been happening rather frequently over the past couple of days. A long story short, the past few days have indeed been very well spent with the WLS, LTC for the Knights and catching up with Lester! :)
WLS blew me away. The motivational talks, the guest speakers and the visions and ideals imparted to me was simply awesome. Yes, to sum up the entire experience in a couple of sentences would undermine the entire WLS. But, its safe to say that I've been officially "coxified". The following are some team photos of us:


The LTC for the Knights was a splendid camp. It was a good conclusion to my 10-11 years of service to the ministry as well. A great camp with memories to last for a life-time. It was fun while it lasted eh Justin? :)

A photo with the Knight Director - Jerrick!

Having Lunch with Lester was great.
It suddenly occurred to me that my SATs are in a months time and I'm utterly clueless about it! I'm confused about its structure and I'm stunned by some of the answers given in the sample test papers. Argh, I've got to start the momentum again. Sigh, here it goes again. The initial push; the need to overcome an inertia of comfort, laziness and inactivity. Oh God, I need help.
But!!!!!
Whatever one visualises,
One materialises!!!
(How Cliche. Heh)
So if that's the case, I'll be visualising a very good score for my SATs.
Lets aim to be overseas scholars Lester!
So, whilst you're enjoying your time over at Harvard, I'll be enjoying mine at Yale a few blocks down the road. :)
*
~*Chris* Was Here At 4:07 pm~
~~~