*
"The Sims2 University Theme Song"
Has it really been a year?
Looking back at 2008, I'm happy to say that it has been a delightful and fruitful year. Internship at PSA, Police National Service and striking off the many goals and aims that I had this year, I feel satisfied and contented.
Moreover, there are many things to be thankful for as well.
My Lovely Family.
My Awesome bunch of Friends.
My Amazing life thus far.
Health, Success, Growth, Change etc. Amen I say!
That being said, I'll end this last post of 2008 with a quote. I recently read it and I find it profoundly meaningful and really worth sharing.
The quote is about success.
Success:
To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; to leave the world abit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.
That is to have succeeded.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ONE AND ALL!!!
Lets make 2009 a blast! :)
*
~*Chris* Was Here At 9:29 pm~
~~~