l
~Sunday, April 12, 2009~
*
"Halo"

Holy week 2009 was great although it was pretty different compared to the past few years.

Firstly, I slept through most of Good Friday. It was one of the best naps ever. Truly rejuvenating.

And secondly, yesterday was the first time that I attended Easter Vigil with the congregation! It was a paradigm shift. A drastic change in perspective. Strangely, I felt an odd sense of relief and a deepening of faith swell up within me.

The Easter Bazaar today was interesting. Never did I have so much fun selling cakes and Brownies with my Catechism class. An apt sentiment to reflect the essence and meaning of Easter.

Right then, I'll conclude today's post with pictures. :)








I've paint the picture. I've visualized it. Now, all I need is to materialize it. Let the Dreams and Goals begin!
*

~*Chris* Was Here At 8:58 pm~
~~~