*
"One" - U2
This weekend reiterated my life-long belief that there should be 3 days in the weekend rather than 2!!! Weekends should be made up of Friday, Saturday and Sunday!!! For those with the Monday blue phobia, the aforementioned should be read as - Saturday, Sunday and Monday!!!
3 days. :)
Oh what the heck.
And the questionable Chris said -
Let there be 3 to 4 days of weekends!!! Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday!!! :)Whoopie. Wishful thinking eh?
Anyways, the long weekend was splendid. Highlights are as follows:
I gave cooking a shot and made Spaghetti for lunch on Saturday!~

I find the uncooked spaghetti rather interesting.

Boil them in hot water and ta-dah!

Ah yes, the all important gravy. I used minced beef with tomato paste. I added chunks of cheese as well.:)
And finally, the end product:

Not too bad eh?
And because I was extremely hungry (as usual), the plate was cleared within 5 mins.

Today, we had a much needed dinner with Grandma!

The food was great and the ambiance was quite good.
I had an incredible dessert - Vanilla Ice-Cream with Martell! SINFUL!! It is sinful I tell you!! The presentation of the dessert was interesting and unique as well. The liquor was served in a syringe. Haha.

Ah, the joys of a long weekend. :)
*
~*Chris* Was Here At 9:14 pm~
~~~