*
"Not fair"
Lily Allen has a fantastic voice. Her songs are really catchy. The one that I'm currently listening to has a unique beat and rhythm to it.
Anyway, a lot has happened since the last post.
Night Operations have been stopped due to H1N1. Somehow, I find myself thoroughly enjoying every bit of the night ops. Amidst my screwed up body clock, inconsistent sleeping hours and the little hours of sleep, the whole experience has been truly enriching and eye-opening. I'm looking forward to the next ops.
Now that my working hours are back to normal, human conditions, I suddenly have an extreme urge to eat more. My appetite has grown by a lot. I really have to exercise again. Argh. Back in basic training days, this was not a problem at all. I was so much fitter then. Oh well.
In other news, Nicole has flown to Australia to complete her University degree. Sending her off at the airport was memorable.

All the best to you Nicole. I know you'll do well. :)
*
~*Chris* Was Here At 10:05 pm~
~~~