*
"Time To Pretend"
After a long period of stagnation, I suddenly feel the urge to blog.
So, loads of things have happened since the last post. Life has indeed changed. I think I've grown a bit. (Rounder) Opportunities came; some stayed, others flew out the window. Some are going to have a profound impact on my Life and others will play a very fundamental role in the very very near future.
Ecstatic. Melancholic.
Fulfilled. Empty.
Reality. Impending doom.
Certain. Utter confusion.
Faith. Doubt(s).
Introspection has taken the front seat of the driving position of my Life recently. The dials on the dashboard are seemingly blur whilst the speed at which I'm traveling seems to be too fast. Often I try to stop to ponder about the greater things in Life. You know, Life itself and the such. But I've seem to reached a plateau. Either I'm really stuck at this glass ceiling or I have grown to comfortable with my current surroundings; my present situation.
Once again, I find myself desperately needing to rationalize the irrational, objectifying the void and providing a satisfactor answer (more of a consolation) to myself.
*
~*Chris* Was Here At 10:55 pm~
~~~