*
"Together in Electric Dreams"
I have a special eclectic taste for retro music. Somehow, they're just very catchy and nice to hear.
OOOKAY, so the weekend has been splendid. Brilliant actually.
Saturday was spent with the usual dudes - Jeremy, Eugene, Dom and Lester. The travel fair at the Expo was interesting and the food at the food fair (haha!) was great. Hanging out at West Mall thereafter with Dom was fun. Watching Lester and Eugene dance in the Arcade was really funny. :D
Today was spent with my family. Then again, Sundays are usually a sacred day for my family. We hardly eat dinner (or any meal for that matter) together anyways. Oh, and I've finally went to ION today.
Man, that shopping centre is simply amazing. I got lost a few times and eventually, I found myself at Wheelock Place. Haha! My sense of direction is pretty awesome at times. :) The whole concept and building structure of the shopping centre intrigued me. I like how the apparel/clothing shops, eateries and electronic stores are so neatly arranged on each of the levels. I even found it strangely uncanny that the budget of a particular item gets more expensive as the level increases i.e. a nice watch at B3 costs way cheaper than the very branded watch at say, level 4.
Yeap, so that was my weekend. My enjoyable weekend.
(And knowing that we're on the same page of things makes me only happier)
*
~*Chris* Was Here At 9:04 pm~
~~~